Focus and concentration
Fatigue or poor recovery from exercise
Nervousness or feeling anxious
Getting to sleep or staying asleep
Chronic infections or long lengths of time to recover from an illness
Sadness or feelings of depression
Foods that cause stomach problems or uncomfortable reactions
Health issues but no one can find anything wrong with you
Why Nutrigenomic Testing? Ask Yourself...
1) Do you or a family member take nutritional supplements?
2) Do you or a family member have issues with...
3) Are side effects from your nutritional supplements a concern?
If you answered "YES" to any of the above questions, then the answer to our existing health problems or potential health issues could be a cheek swab away.
You will receive your results through a Genomix Approved Provider within 10 business days.
Genetic mutations are more common than we realize:
• More than 75% of all people have significant genetic variations (SNPs or Mutations) in the most important nutritional metabolism pathways.
• Millions of people expend their valuable income on nutritional supplements without knowledge or scientific proof you need them.
• Without genetic validation of enzyme function, many supplements are not effectively delivered at the cellular level, therefore, the patient can be wasting time and money with nutritional ingredients that have little to no benefit.
Chosen by top medical experts in genetics and nutrition, the Genomix Nutrition Nutrigenomic report identifies up to 55 scientifically validated genetic SNPs in the following areas:
Methylation | Neurotransmitter Processing | Mitochondrial Function | Detoxification | Inflammatory Potential | Health Precautions
Watch this 2 minute video on how Nutrigenomic Testing Could Give You
To download the Genomix Nutrition Patient Brochure please click on the link: Patient Brochure Link
The Blueprint To Your Health and Nutritional Needs
How Is This Test Performed?
Certified Nutrigenomic Testing Providers By State
1237 Columbus Way
Vista, CA 92081
Fort Collins, CO 80526
Fort Collins, CO 80525
Manuel Faria, DC, NMD
195 South Westmonte Dr., Suite 1116
Altamonte Springs, FL 32714
Chris Carter, DC
720 N. Gardner St.
Scottsburg, IN 47170
Wayne Hogenson, DC
3107 E Center St.
Warsaw, IN 46582
James Osiwala, DC
32004 Harper Ave.
St. Clair Shores, MI 48082
Erin Amato, MD
3737 Grand Ave., Suite 6
Billings, MT 59102
Worthington Health Solutions
Ardie Singh, DC
55 Caren Ave., Suite 360
Worthington, OH 43085
Mark Mead, DC
1408 W. Mallon Ave
Spokane, WA 99201
P.O. Box 1172
Collegedale, TN 37315
Sakina Davis, MD
2829 Technology Forest Blvd. Suite 1
The Woodlands, TX 77381
11917 Oak Knoll Drive, Suite D
Austin, TX 78759
Robert Galloway, DC
9410 FM 1960 Rd. West
Houston, TX 77070
Emily Gutierrez, NP
6618 Sitio Del Rio
Austin, TX 78730
Paula Kruppstadt, MD
Functional Medicine and Pediatrics
150 Pine Forest Drive, Set 701
The Woodlands, TX. 77384www.get2theroot.com
Jana Schrier, MD
1900 Scenic Drive, Suite 2214
Georgetown, Texas 78626
8651 John T. White Rd. Suite 112
Fort Worth, TX 75039
18059 HWY 105 W., Suite 115
Montgomery, TX 77356
Julia Ward, MD
4502 Riverstone Blvd.
Missouri City, TX 77459