Why Nutrigenomic Testing? Ask Yourself...
- Do you currently take nutritional supplements?
- Are you worried that the products you are taking will have no benefit and you are throwing away valuable dollars on unnecessary products?
- Are side effects from your nutritional supplements a concern?
If you answered "YES" to any of the above questions, then the answer to your existing health problems or potential health issues could be a cheek swab away.
Genetic variants are more common than we realize:
• More than 75% of all people have significant genetic variations (SNPs) in the most important nutritional metabolism pathways.
• Millions of people expend their valuable income on nutritional supplements without knowledge or scientific proof of nutritional need or benefit.
• Without genetic validation of enzyme function, many supplements are not effectively delivered at the cellular level, therefore, the patient can be wasting time and money with nutritional ingredients that have little to no benefit.
Chosen by our medical experts, the Genomix Nutrition nutrigenomic report identifies up to 55 scientifically
validated genetic SNPs in the following areas:
Methylation | Neurotransmitter Processing | Mitochondrial Function | Detoxification | Inflammatory Potential | Health Precautions
Learn in this short 2 minute why someone would benefit from DNA testing
Listen below to how nutrigenomic testing could help you.
A 26 minute podcast on nutrigenomic testing and how it can guide your health choices.
Click HERE To Find A Provider In Your Area
What is Nutrigenomics?
Genomix Nutrition is proud to introduce the most comprehensive nutrigenomics test available to validate your specific nutritional supplement needs. The scientific study of individualized genetics and nutrition is known as nutritional genomics or “nutrigenomics”. Nutrigenomic testing accurately identifies each patients’ genetic protein variations to identify sites of metabolic weakness. These key proteins are involved in enzyme conversion, nutritional delivery and signaling pathways in the cell. Our expert physicians have designed a genetic panel that evaluates up to 55 of the most common, research backed single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) that can affect a patient’s ability to regain and maintain their metabolic functionality. Abnormalities in specific polymorphisms can negatively affect many physiological and metabolic processes. Overcoming these metabolic weaknesses with the right supplement allows each patient to overcome their genetic weaknesses (SNPs) and maintain optimal health.
Why Should I Have A Nutrigenomic Test Done?
Just because you have a (+ / +) or even a (+ / -), does not mean you have or will have a disease. It just means you have a predisposition for a condition, if exposed to the right environment, it may ignite that gene expression. A Genomic SNP is like a crack in the foundation of a bridge. …What if we could reinforce the cracks? Having knowledge of where the cracks are in our foundation, would tell us where to focus to maintain support and avoid further issues.
To download the Genomix Nutrition Patient Brochure please click on the link: Patient Brochure Link
To become a verified Genomix Nutrition Provider please register by clicking the button below.